These Terms and Conditions (the T& Cs’) and the Privacy Statement govern the use of services provided through aayushcare.com, you must accept and agree to abide by the T& C’s and acknowledge content of the privacy statement before accepting service provided in the aayushcare.com website. If you don’t agree to the Terms & Conditions, you may not access or use the site.
The information provided on this site is for general information and aayushcare will use reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to date information on the website but makes no warranties or representation of any kind of its accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Aayushcare disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Aayushcare nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website nor any services associated with this Website will be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to use of or inability to use this Website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
User agree and is fully aware and acting as the principal and has full power and authority and is within the legal prescribed age for accepting and using such products and services as provided through this website.
User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aayushcare, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violations by you of these Terms & Conditions.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse-engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. The Website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment and do not include Schedule H, Schedule H1 and Schedule X medicines in violation of Rules 65 and 97 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945. The website functions in compliance with the rules And regulationsof Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Ayush, Government of India. The contents of this website are not intended to be used to treat, cure, mitigate, or diagnose any medical condition. Such information is provided for informational purpose only and is not meant for anyone who is pregnant, nursing, having a medical condition or taking any medications. The general Information not to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care Professional.
The Information provided herein should not be used for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
User agrees and undertakes that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others 2. Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information 3. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters 4. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded 5. Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way affecting the reputation or intellectual property of the aayushcare.com or its business and if attempted in what so ever manner other than what is expressly provided for then it shall result into a punishable offence under the Law for the time being in force having Jurisdiction
The terms & Conditions and use of the website shall be governed by the Laws of India and disputes arising shall be brought exclusively within the court that has jurisdiction where the company Aayushcare has its registered office.
Aayushcare.com reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any Aayushcare customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same as it is at the sole discretion of Aayushcare.com and the same are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time which includes at any time to discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Palakkad at which the place of business of Aayushcare.com is situated and includes the Right of Arbitration, where in Aayushcare Pvt Ltd shall be entitled to appoint a sole arbitrator in Palakkad for any dispute resolution.
Intellectual Property Rights : Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Aayushcare.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, Processes, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Aayushcare.com without obtaining prior authorization from Aayushcare Pvt Ltd. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images or any other online material content which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:Aayushcare.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Aayushcare.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Aayushcare.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, pecuniary, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
1. The use or the inability to use the Services
2. Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data 3. Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Aayushcare.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Aayushcare.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Aayushcare control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems / other such other electronic equipments or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Indemnification : You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aayushcare.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Aayushcare.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms. Pricing: Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Aayushcare discretion and is subject to the Laws applicable for the time being in force. Termination :
1. Aayushcare.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms
2. If you or Aayushcare.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Aayushcare.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Aayushcare.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
AayushCare Foundation is a non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and non-sectarian charitableorganization, co-founded by Dr.Alex Kurian &Dr.Juby Jose. We work with a vowed intention to implement people oriented, community driven development program that would bring out a sustainable impact in the society.